cabin configuratiion in c1 cat on reflection

martini girl

does anyone know how to determine whether the bed is next to the balcony or the closet in this category?

You know this is a great question. In my experience in concierge class and aqua class is that we split the "king" sized bed into the twins as I am traveling with friends and of course one goes towards the closet and the other towards the balcony. Usually they never have this done even when we request it prior so they have to come re arrange the room and move the night stands and what not. I am sure you can ask to have your bed moved in either direction you like when your room steward comes to greet you. I always like my bed close to the balcony myself its a great feeling and view when you go to bed and wake up!

Have sailed in three different S-Class ships (Solstice, Silhouette, Reflection). In my experience the bed configuration is not determined by the cabin category. All verandas run in alternate patterns (1 cabin w/bed by the bath, next one with bed by the balcony). I've found that an easy way to determine which on is which ,is to look at any official deck plan and cabins showing accommodations for a 3rd and/or 4th passenger (usually with a square and/or a triangle) are cabins with a "bed by the bath configuration". My suggestion: find out which cabin you have been assigned, look at the deck plan and determine your specific configuration by using the above mentioned pattern. If not happy with it you can request a change to another available cabin within the same category. - Hope it helps

You know this is a great question. In my experience in concierge class and aqua class is that we split the "king" sized bed into the twins as I am traveling with friends and of course one goes towards the closet and the other towards the balcony. Usually they never have this done even when we request it prior so they have to come re arrange the room and move the night stands and what not. I am sure you can ask to have your bed moved in either direction you like when your room steward comes to greet you. I always like my bed close to the balcony myself its a great feeling and view when you go to bed and wake up!

The beds can be moved a few inches as in when they split them. If you have a cabin with a bed by the bath, the bed cannot be moved by the balcony. Or the other way around. There's a reason why the cabins are designed the way they are, so pick the location of the bed you want using the method outlined above.