Haven question

sjde

Actually, the OP is correct. It is a 3/4 bath. A half bath is just a toilet and sink, a full bath contains a [I]bathtub[/I], shower, toilet, and sink, and a 3/4 bath contains a shower, sink, and toilet.

So there's a full bath off the bedroom and a 3/4 bath off the foyer. Been there, done that, and loved it. ;)

Cheers,
Alison
(Retired RE Appraiser) Edited by JuneauWhatIMean

[quote name='JuneauWhatIMean']Actually, the OP is correct. It is a 3/4 bath. A half bath is just a toilet and sink, a full bath contains a [I]bathtub[/I], shower, toilet, and sink, and a 3/4 bath contains a shower, sink, and toilet.
[/QUOTE]

:confused:

[quote]Located in the aft corners of decks 9-14, these penthouse suites offer unforgettable views with floor to ceiling windows and extra large balconies. Indulge in the premium amenities of The Haven, with exclusive key card access to the Courtyard area, restaurant, lounge, 24-hour butler and concierge service. Featuring a king size bed, [B]luxury bath with bathtub and separate shower[/B], living area with double sofa bed, dining...

[url]http://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/breakaway/staterooms/2/the%20haven#tab_detail[/url]

[/quote]

NW Pacific- Trust me, there was a shower in that "half bath", (actually 3/4 bath), in the entry area. It is very small, but it's there.

triptolemus- Yup, a dirty little secret. The Breakaway Aft Penthouse suites have 1 and 3/4 bath[B]s[/B]. Very, very cool.:cool:

sjde--In your reply to triptolemus you said "The Breakaway, an aft balcony". So are we talking Haven suite or not? :confused::confused::confused: Edited by JuneauWhatIMean

If you are talking about a Haven Aft PH then yes it is 1 & 3/4 baths. The main bathroom had a tub, 2 sinks, shower & toilet stall. That is in the main bedroom. The 3/4 is in foyer in main room. It had a toilet, sink and smaller shower.

[quote name='JuneauWhatIMean']triptolemus- Yup, a dirty little secret. The Breakaway Aft Penthouse suites have 1 and 3/4 bath[B]s[/B]. Very, very cool.:cool:
[/QUOTE]

I'll be damned... considering couples typically book the PHs, I can see two bathrooms being a very...romantic feature. :cool:

[quote name='sjde']QUOTE=

sjde--In your reply to triptolemus you said "The Breakaway, an aft balcony". So are we talking Haven suite or not? [/QUOTE]

Yes, it's a Haven suite. #12304[/QUOTE]

I have been in 12304 and will be there again in October. Definitely as some others have said -one full and one 3/4 bathroom in the suite.

[quote name='sjde']Is the balcony a good spot to see the Statue of Liberty on the way out?[/QUOTE]

12304 is on the port side and the Statue will be on the starboard side. You will be able to see it from afar and better after passing it. If this is important to you, you can go up to the Haven sun deck and see it from the front and starboard side.