Wrigley80's Carnival Pride Photo Review with my Dad.....and my Mom too

wrigley80

That was a great review...after reading this I can't wait for Grand Turk and half moon cay when I cruise the freedom in a little over a month. I'm taking my Mom along with me and 2 of my daughters ages 10 and 13 for a girls getaway:) We are not frequent cruisers (I haven't cruised in 12 years!!) and these reviews give good insight to help us plan so thank you for taking the time to do it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh there be some many changes that you will notice from your previous cruise.

Oh you picked two great ports for your first cruise in 12 years and a great ship. The Freedom recently had the 2.0 upgrades....you'll love it.

Enjoy your cruise. And thanks for taking the time to read my review

Thanks Brianne for another brilliant review. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into your reviews. I know it takes a lot of your time but also know you enjoy it and that enjoyment comes through in your review.:)

Sorry about the typo, Brianna:eek:

Haha no problem. I've been called worse...lol. Just about everyone call me "Bri"

Thank you Brianna, for another GREAT review! The Pride holds a special place in our hearts, as it was the last ship my son Kevin sailed on. Thanks for bringing back such beautiful memories!!

Family cruising is such a special thing. Enjoy every second that you have together, creating those special memories.

Looking forward to reading, and seeing, your next adventure on the Dream. God Bless.

Awwww thank you Jeff. So happy that I could bring back such special memories for you and your family. I loved your BINGO story about Kevin. That brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing such a special and heartfelt story about your son.

You're so right about creating memories with our families. You just never know when someone can be taken from you. I cherish every day I get with my dad.

I am loving your review on the Liberty. That's a ship we haven't been on yet. But I loved your photos of the atrium

Terrific review, Brianna! Will be waiting excitedly for the one following your Dream cruise so we can see what's in store for us come next April!

Thank You so much. Oh that review of the Carnival Dream in December will be a big one. We have so many activities planned

I have been bringing a floatie tube on cruises for years. I even use it in the pool if its not crowded because I don't like my hands in the water all the time.

I will definitely be doing it again the next time we cruise in December. In fact I probably better get another beach ball now. It's tough to find beach balls in December in Illinois.

Brianna,

I need to be busy doing other things but just stopped in to check email and then...shame on me...just a quick little minute on CC and saw your review at the top of the page, a dead giveaway for updates. I can't believe it's over already!!! As always, I really, really enjoyed reading this one too. We really need to book a cruise on Pride since we're only an hour and a half to two hours from Baltimore. We've been on Conquest class ships lately (Glory, Valor and Liberty) and we do like them a lot, but we've also been on Miracle in 2006 and I loved the layout of her and she is one of Pride's sister, Spirit class, ships. I know there are currently two itineraries but the one I'd really like to do is the Grand Turk, HMC, Freeport one. I've never been to Freeport and although it isn't a favorite of many, I'd be happy to be able to go and would find something fun, probably a nice beach for a few hours then "Fat Tuesday's". We've been in the one in New Orleans (pre-Katrina, 1996) and were just in the one in Cozumel. Love those drinks. We got an "Attitube" the last time and still have the souvenir glasses with drunkenness levels on the back, hilarious.

So sad that your review has ended but at least you've got the Dream booked. Even though it's a few months away, I will look forward to it. My DH finally got another job about a month and a half ago after being laid off for almost a year, so I don't think we'll get to go on any cruises any time soon...bummer. Yes, we went on Liberty while he was off work but we don't live beyond our means and we've tried to save for years, for situations such as that, and will continue to do so. Well, we decided to just go ahead and book the cruise because it had been a long, cold, snowy, not to mention stressful and frustrating winter. We figured that we may not be able to vacation for a while once he got a job and no one ever knows what else the future will throw at ya, so we booked between 4 and 5 weeks out (you beat us with 3 weeks) and got a good deal. Some family/friends thought we were totally insane while others said they'd have done the same thing. With his job now, we'd only be able to go within a small window of time each month and he's got a year to really accumulate any vacation time. I'm hoping by 2016 we can start thinking cruise again. At least I have some good reviews, like yours, to read here on CC. :) Thank you again for sharing your wonderful vacation and beautiful pictures.

Haha I have one of those Attitube cups from Fat Tuesday in Roatan. So happy that you enjoyed my review. As you know first hand they are a lot of work but it's a great way to re-live your vacation.

I have the same attitude about cruising and going when you can. Go when you can because you never know what is going to happen tomorrow. You certainly can't take the money with you. So spend it now and enjoy life while you can

great review as always

Jamie said she hopes you book another cruise with her soon

we took her some Charmin and she sent us some chocolate covered strawberrys which dh loved and a bottle of wind. she is so sweet.

In one of those questions thingees someone asked what she would

most like to make her cruise better and she said Charmin

great review as always

Jamie said she hopes you book another cruise with her soon

we took her some Charmin and she sent us some chocolate covered strawberrys which dh loved and a bottle of wind. she is so sweet.

In one of those questions thingees someone asked what she would

most like to make her cruise better and she said Charmin

As in Charmin toilet paper??? Now that's funny. I wanna book another cruise with her just so that I can take her some toilet paper.

We are thinking about the Sunshine for our Spring cruise. I just love Jaime

I love reading your reviews!! Your towel animal on Freeport night looks like a Koala Bear to me lol! Thanks so much to for taking the time to share your trip! You have a beautiful family!

Thank you so much. Koala Bear is a better guess than what I had.

Yeah my parents are pretty great....it's probably because they have such a great kid

As in Charmin toilet paper??? Now that's funny. I wanna book another cruise with her just so that I can take her some toilet paper.

We are thinking about the Sunshine for our Spring cruise. I just love Jaime

Sorry we got wine not wind. yes it was tp

dot

Great review! I always reference your reviews for friends who have never cruised! Your moms pic of the ship in HMC!!!!! I will have to check it out now. What is the name of the digital camera that you used underwater I think it was in grand turk. I lost mine since coming back from my last cruise. I will be on the pride repo, can't wait. your review gave me the before so I will now see the after! I live in tampa so i plan on stalking the port during the upgrade to see if i can get any inside pics, the port is about 5 minutes from me. Again thank you, looking forward to the next:)