Breakaway freestyle dailies for Bahamas/Florida

doggfan7

I apologize for this thread as I am normally very good at searching the forums but I am unable to find the full week of freestyle dailies for the breakaway's Bahamas/Florida itinerary, only for the Bermuda itinerary. Can some good soul kindly point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I apologize for this thread as I am normally very good at searching the forums but I am unable to find the full week of freestyle dailies for the breakaway's Bahamas/Florida itinerary, only for the Bermuda itinerary. Can some good soul kindly point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have them from March but haven't posted - not sure if anyone else has. Anything specific? I will be cruising this upcoming week so it may be a few days before I get back.

Hi - I was looking for times for the Cirque show on the first night of the cruise if you could help with that! Thanks so much and enjoy!

I WAS ON THE BA IN APRIL AND THE SHOWTIMES ON DAY ONE WERE 5:15pm & 8:30pm

Right now the Breakaway is going to Bermuda. The first Florida and Bahamas cruise is October 5th. I will be on it and I will post the dailies when I return. :D I am also booked for the Cirque show at 8:30 on the first night, and when I booked it my choices were 5:30 or 8:30.

Right now the Breakaway is going to Bermuda. The first Florida and Bahamas cruise is October 5th. I will be on it and I will post the dailies when I return. :D I am also booked for the Cirque show at 8:30 on the first night, and when I booked it my choices were 5:30 or 8:30.

Correction - I was just looking at the reservations and it shows 5:15 or 8:30. My bad. :eek:

• 1 month later...

Hi I am on this cruise from Nov 2 to Nov 9. We are rolling pretty deep, 8 adults and 8 kids. I would love it if you could post the dailies so I can plan my week. If not can you tell me what night is Captains night?

Edited by Icemanram