Gifts

djms11504

We are cruising on Emerald Princess in November due to the generosity of my wonderful parents-in-law. I'd really like to show our appreciation with a special gift/surprise while on board. Does anyone have any ideas??:D

We are cruising on Emerald Princess in November due to the generosity of my wonderful parents-in-law. I'd really like to show our appreciation with a special gift/surprise while on board. Does anyone have any ideas??:D

I assume they are traveling with you?

An Ultimate Balcony Dinner. ;)

You cannot have wine in room when they arrive, however you can gift them wine which will be in the form of a card that they can turn in to room service to get the bottle selected for them.

Princess has a gifts and services section on the site with a complete "menu" of items you can order. I just tell my TA what I want and what I want it to say on the card and all is taken care of. She sends me a screen shot of her order system so I have it in writing that the items have been ordered in case there is any discrepancy once onboard.

I assume they are traveling with you?

An Ultimate Balcony Dinner. ;)

I agree.

For $100 this is the ultimate gift and they will remember it for years.

Simply call Room Service as soon as you board to schedule.

Mike:)

I agree.

For $100 this is the ultimate gift and they will remember it for years.

Simply call Room Service as soon as you board to schedule.

Definitely UBD- this includes a photo so they will have slovenly memento - it does have half a bottle of champagne but you can swap it for a bottle of wine when you confirm aboard if you wish

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Two cocktails of your choice, a flower arrangement, a split of champagne (or a bottle of wine)a photo,canapes, a wonderfully attended dinner served course by course at the perfect time on your balcony by two dedicated staff.

Generally you have the choice of lobster, filet mignon or a combination of both. If neither of those appeal they will work to find something suitable.

It is always the high point of our cruise.