Just booked Reflection - a new cruiseline for us!

Sunshine101

My wife and I have been won over by X, and are now "addicted" to the Solstice-class ships! :)

Just a few of my favs: Solarium for quiet and relaxing pool time, the specialty restaurants are fantastic, the spa especially the persian gardens (were never spa fans before X).

Overall the ships layout is so easy and logical. And it seems SO MUCH less crowded than other ships we have been on.

And the service is great, the crew seems to be much more happy.

Hope you love it as much as we have!!

Wonderful videos! The cabin tour was great! We're in a 1A cabin as well, so this was very helpful. Is there a docking station in the cabins for an ipod, ect?

Cheers!

Not when we were on board The Reflection. There are two US outlets and One Euro. We brought a multi plug adapter and were able to plug in all our phone chargers, our laptop and listen to music as well. The television has multiple adapters as well so we could view our GO Pro movies on the screen instead of just the laptop.

W and I were on a 11 night Med aboard the Reflection this past June. What a great cruise! We loved the ship, the crew and the itinerary. Celebrity is a perfect fit. I look forward to sailing on Reflection again. Our favorite spot on the ship was the Sunset Bar. We spent most of our time in that space. Great breezes, views, drinks and new friends!

Not when we were on board The Reflection. There are two US outlets and One Euro. We brought a multi plug adapter and were able to plug in all our phone chargers, our laptop and listen to music as well. The television has multiple adapters as well so we could view our GO Pro movies on the screen instead of just the laptop.

You guys also did a great and very amusing trip report that never got finished. I am grinning just thinking about it.

Hey Sunshine 101, Can you see your reservation on the Celebrity website when you go the " My Celebrity " ? Would be interested to know as several threads indicate that they cant . (we can not see ours ) . Just wondering ??? :confused:

We would only sail with Celebrity now just got back from the silhouette loved it outstanding ,especially after only ever sailed with Thomson before, it's like comparing a travel lodge to the Savoy? Celebrity one word CLASS!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

W and I were on a 11 night Med aboard the Reflection this past June. What a great cruise! We loved the ship, the crew and the itinerary. Celebrity is a perfect fit. I look forward to sailing on Reflection again. Our favorite spot on the ship was the Sunset Bar. We spent most of our time in that space. Great breezes, views, drinks and new friends!

We cruised on Reflection this past April and we spent most of our time at the Sunset Bar as well. Best spot on the ship IMO. Such great views and we made some new friends too. It was our first time on Celebrity and we loved it so much that we booked Silhouette for next spring. Can't wait!

I sailed on Reflection in January 2013...it was fantastic. Great ship!

I had a corner S1 - 1405 I think. We loved it. View off the balcony is great and the porthole on the side is fantastic for bringing in more light and a different view. The balcony was huge - we could each fully stretch out our chairs and still have room for the table. My biggest pleasure was breakfast on the balcony each morning - you can't beat the sunset into the wake of the ship each night.

My favorite parts of the Reflection were the Molecular bar (fantastic drinks) and Qsine - that remains one of our top 5 favorite dinners of all time. It's very innovative food.