Boarding passes for return flight???

Jdleong

Does Carnival let you print your boarding passes the night before like Royal Caribbean does, or do you have to pay for internet to do it?

You have to pay for the internet to do it. Very slow frustrating internet. Unless you are flying Southwest and haven't purchased the early bird check in you are better off printing your boarding passes at the airport :)

We normally fly southwest. We have someone (one of our kids) check in the night before as we would. When we get to airport we go to one of the kiosks and print out our boarding passes. I don't know if this helps. The line with boarding passes seems to be a lot shorter and faster.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by sweetsixteencruisers

Carnival's network "crewwifi" is not broadcasted, but offers complimentary access to many of the legacy airliners' websites. You can check in on while connected and print your boarding pass at the airport.

As an alternative for some of you iPhone users, you can connect to that network and send your boarding pass to Passbook. Android, you can have the boarding pass displayed in the app itself.

Edited by Disconnections

I think I will just use the internet to do my seat selection and then check in at the airport, there is only one WestJet flight, so lines should be smaller. It is always nice to get answers from my fellow cruise critic members.

Carnival's network "crewwifi" is not broadcasted, but offers complimentary access to many of the legacy airliners' websites. You can check in on while connected and print your boarding pass at the airport.

As an alternative for some of you iPhone users, you can connect to that network and send your boarding pass to Passbook. Android, you can have the boarding pass displayed in the app itself.

Could you share how I would use my Android phone to access this? I would appreciate it :) Thanks in advance.

Sent from my phone. Typos are inevitable.