Dear Celebrity

Eddie's Girl

I have not even gone to the Celebrity website to review my reservations. I dont want to blow a gasket.

From day 1 everyone has complained to Michael Bailey about the website. Would be nice if someone posted what they are trying to do to fix it, rather than leaving us in the dark.

Once I read its fixed, I might take a look.:):):

Norma

So on Tuesday Celebrity refer me to the Australia as my booking is deemed an "international booking" even tho my booking is made in Florida.

On Wednesday Celebrity Australia refer me to the US as my booking is made in Florida.

Both are just buck passing as I can view my first booking and not the second, neither made in Australia.

What's worse than the website is the buck passing by Celebrity.

I wish someone would take ownership and simply fix the problem.

Hullo X if you are still listening -

I live in Australiia, and have two upcoming cruises on the Eclipse in November back to back, booked thru overseas agencies, as is my practice.

I have no issues accessing the 09 November Transatlantic.

I can not access the 23 November Caribbean, which follows directly after.

After a few months yesterday Celebrity USA tell me to deal with Celebrity Australia, and today Celebrity Australia tell me to deal with Celebrity USA.

I have downloaded Chrome and done everything X has requested without any success, whilst this would make a difference I have no idea, as Elite members have never had an issue previously.

I did email the Webmaster address but have not yet received a response, nor from the Celebrity Main FB page.

Both cruises are fully paid - it is getting beyond funny, it is ruining my pre cruise planning.

My bookings still show in the overview but when I try to see the details ("view reservation") it comes up with the error that no such reservation number can be found.

If I click on "view guests" however it shows the correct people but on the right it says in bold red "reservation on hold, expires in 24 hours" - despite it being booked two weeks ago and the deposit charged by celebrity right away (on the main overview page it shows in green as "booked").

This is really taking the fun out of the preparations for our vacation and I think that Celebrity really needs to state the status and a roadmap to fix this bug here for us to know.

Not funny at all anymore! :mad:

Hullo X if you are still listening -

I live in Australiia, and have two upcoming cruises on the Eclipse in November back to back, booked thru overseas agencies, as is my practice.

I have no issues accessing the 09 November Transatlantic.

I can not access the 23 November Caribbean, which follows directly after.

After a few months yesterday Celebrity USA tell me to deal with Celebrity Australia, and today Celebrity Australia tell me to deal with Celebrity USA.

I have downloaded Chrome and done everything X has requested without any success, whilst this would make a difference I have no idea, as Elite members have never had an issue previously.

I did email the Webmaster address but have not yet received a response, nor from the Celebrity Main FB page.

Both cruises are fully paid - it is getting beyond funny, it is ruining my pre cruise planning.

Can you please send us a message via Facebook with your reservation number and a contact number please.

Hi all,

We originally had a migration planned for 9/16, but this has been moved to this evening. We expect the fixes to be ready by 9/18. We're hoping that this resolves many issues that guests have been experiencing.

Thanks for this reply! I'll wait a few days and report back if things are still not working.

Hi all,

We originally had a migration planned for 9/16, but this has been moved to this evening. We expect the fixes to be ready by 9/18. We're hoping that this resolves many issues that guests have been experiencing.

WOO HOO !! Its the 18th today in Australia -- I cant wait to be able to access my reservations and send Celebrity some more money ! I'm holding my breath:eek:

Finally I can access my booking - the one I have had troubles with for seven long weeks.

X thanks for your offer of assistance - I sent you a Facebook Message today and would indeed appreciate a follow up call - can't see the prepaid gratuities, OBC, or Liquor Package I supposedly have - that's why I was so keen to view the booking - a bit hard to haggle once at sea.

I hope everyone soon has the access to their bookings and wish everyone happy sailings.

And I would like to thank the Celebrity Staff that have patiently listened (and read) complaint after complaint - none of our angst was personal - just as loyal Customers we have have high opinions Celebrity - your service at sea sets the benchmark - your support was appreciated.

Now to concentrate on my two upcoming cruises (finally):D

So the Captains Club tell me I have an International Booking ......

I politely inform Them I booked thru an US Agent located in Dania Beach, Florida.

Today Captains Club tell me they have emailed my agent Dianne.

Clearly they don't read emails properly, and are now inventing stories saying they have emailed Dianne (I have never had an agent called Dianne, simply an agency in Dania Beach, so I wonder who they allegedly emailed) :mad:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all,

Today's migration as been pushed to tomorrow morning to ensure a smooth launch. We don't have any additional information at this time, but wanted to keep everyone in the know. Thank you for your patience.

Nothing seems to be fixed and it all seems to be the same. Was anything actually done?