Royal Tots Nursery and Babysitting on Allure

We are going to be going on the Allure in Nov 2015 and was wondering what to expect from the Royal babies nursery and also the in room babysitting. Our daughter will be just under 2 at the time of sailing so she wont be able to do the AO stuff. Was just wondering how easy it was to book times, how late they are open until and what everyone overall experiance with them was. If the in room babysitting is worth the extra money or not. We will also be traveling with my mom so she will be able to help and watch the little one while we have some fun on our own.

• 1 month later...
What are the operating hours for the Royal Babies and Tots? Same as the other age groups? We will also be on the Allure on 11/16.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We recently used the nursery (for our 18 month old grandson) onboard Radiance (perhaps this will give you an idea) the earliest on port days it was open at 6:30am and the earliest on at sea day was 9:00am and the latest open was midnight. The hourly fee was $6.00 per child before 5:45pm and $8.00 per after 5:45pm.

What are the operating hours for the Royal Babies and Tots? Same as the other age groups? We will also be on the Allure on 11/16.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes. I am pretty sure they keep the same hours as AO

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app