Sailing from New Zealand

snowyboy

I know on ships leaving the UK kettles are provided in cabins, can anyone confirm if this is the case sailing out of New Zealand I do like my early morning cuppa. :cool:

Not provided. It might be for safety reason. I have not seen kettles provided on any cruise line in the last few years. We bring our own sometimes.

I know on ships leaving the UK kettles are provided in cabins, can anyone confirm if this is the case sailing out of New Zealand I do like my early morning cuppa. :cool:

As just a guy out here in the colonies, I did not know about "kettles". Appreciate learning more this morning!! As noted in the live/blog below, we got off of the Solstice in February. All worked out well for us and the six other couples in our travel group from Central Ohio. You will have great cruise stops for your Nov. 15, 2014 sailing. Nice that you get to stop at Tasmania.

Check out these postings for more info/background on this nice ship, its entertainment, food options, the many port stops, etc.

Have you considered the two-day, Celebrity overnight trip to Queenstown? That worked super for us. Seeing that part of the interior of the NZ Southern Island was amazing and well worth the high price for this tour. Can share more details, if needed. Keep asking good questions.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Back from doing a 14-day Celebrity Solstice, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure on this ship and getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for much more information and lots of wonderful pictures on these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 74,433 views for this fun posting.