Royal vs Norwegian

juanita1767

On the RCCL site you click on "Before you Board", then "What to know before you go" and then "What to pack"

The clothing suggestions are all listed for the different evenings.

]

The information you furnished is easily accessable and I thank you for it, but it is in direct conflict with the post by Cruisaholic41. I have not seen an answer to my question yet.

NCL has had the foresight to publish their dress standards while some of the others leave guests in doubt.

Edited by swedish weave

]

NCL has had the foresight to publish their dress standards while some of the others leave guests in doubt.

Why are you so reluctant to believe formal wear is not mandatory on RCI? :confused: Every single person here is telling you otherwise.

Why are you so reluctant to believe formal wear is not mandatory on RCI? :confused: Every single person here is telling you otherwise.

I am not reluctant to believe it ! I simply asked the question where the information is in case new cruisers want to know what to expect if they book Royal Casribbean.

If a restaurant manager rejects ANY guests for improper attire, it could happen to those who want to know before they book.

I have seen posts here that say some were rejected. Are these posts not true ?