Another set of new photos - 140 in all!

eroller

You're welcome. The guy who took them, Oliver Asmussen is an excellent photographer and has photographed the interiors of many ships. Be sure to check out his whole site as there may be other ships you're interested in seeing.

You're welcome. The guy who took them, Oliver Asmussen is an excellent photographer and has photographed the interiors of many ships. Be sure to check out his whole site as there may be other ships you're interested in seeing.

Will do

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Some of the best I've seen, including some new areas I haven't seen captured before.

http://oceanliner-pictures.com/galleries/aboard-the-quantum-of-the-seas-august-2014.html

Enjoy!

Thanks for posting. Has anyone ever been on a Celebrity Solstice Class ship? I see a lot of similarities. Not that it is bad, those ships are stunningly beautiful. I'm glad to see more modern upscale decore. Can't wait to see the finished product!

It is interesting to see the beds made and pillows settled around the room.

In one photo you can see the fast pass entry system on the cabin door. I guess the do not disturb signs will be of the door hanging variety.

Still no Solarium or Windjammer pics yet...why are they keeping those areas under wraps for so long??:confused:

Not just that, but none really of the show lounge, The Music Hall, and the retail spaces yet either. There is another forward Promenade area that hasn't been photographed yet where these venues are located.

I don't like the ceiling in the Promenade, has the same appearance as precast concrete floor slabs...

It's funny because I really like the ceiling. I think it's interesting and I like that look. To each his own I guess.

Thanks for posting. Has anyone ever been on a Celebrity Solstice Class ship? I see a lot of similarities. Not that it is bad, those ships are stunningly beautiful. I'm glad to see more modern upscale decore. Can't wait to see the finished product!

I've sailed on the Solstice Class. Stunning ships and I agree there are some design elements from Solstice on QUANTUM. That is not a bad thing. This being said I think QUANTUM will very much have her own identity and certainly feel like a Royal Caribbean ship over Celebrity.

I've attached a link to my pics of SOLSTICE for reference.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/eroller/sets/72157630363780506/