Entertainment on the Navigator

We are leaving this Sunday for a cruise on the Navigator. I'm just wondering, how is the entertainment on the Navigator? Do they have shows in the theater after dinner every day? And, what kind of shows do they usually have. My wife and I were on the Carnival Magic this last February, and, they didn't even have a show every night. Just wondering what we can expect.

We are leaving this Sunday for a cruise on the Navigator. I'm just wondering, how is the entertainment on the Navigator? Do they have shows in the theater after dinner every day? And, what kind of shows do they usually have. My wife and I were on the Carnival Magic this last February, and, they didn't even have a show every night. Just wondering what we can expect.

There will be some sort of show every night. There will likely be two different production shows with singers, dancers, and a live orchestra. Other nights will be various headliners, like comedians, magicians, singers, jugglers, etc. One night (and probably afternoon) will be the ice show. There will also be Love & Marriage and Quest.

You should have two production shows featuring the RCI singers and dancers, as well as a couple of shows featuring celebrity headliners. On some nights they will also feature some typical cruiseline activities, such as the Love & Marriage game and the Quest. There will also be an Ice Show that you are likely to enjoy. In addition to the entertainment available in the theater and the Ice Rink, there will also be music and dancing in a number of venues throughout the ship. You shouldn't suffer from a lack of entertainment options on Navigator or any Royal Caribbean ship.:) If you want information more specific to your particular sailing, email: web_reservations@rccl.com

Edited by negc

There will be some sort of show every night. There will likely be two different production shows with singers, dancers, and a live orchestra. Other nights will be various headliners, like comedians, magicians, singers, jugglers, etc. One night (and probably afternoon) will be the ice show. There will also be Love & Marriage and Quest.

Thanks for the prompt reply. That is what we are hoping for. We have seen the ice show a couple of times on the Voyager. And, the Love&Marriage and the Quest are always very funny.

If you click on the Roll Call link below,

You can see the list of entertainers. ( I got the list from Royal already )

Also the menus, cruise compass ( what is going on day to day )

See what others are doing on our sailing, and links to their excursions.