Boarding tomorrow Majesty if the Seas

My husband and I are long time Carnival cruisers but were gifted a weekend cruise on Majesty of the seas. We're all set but I got a text explaining boarding. We are booked in a junior suite and in reading some posts here a lot mention that suite guests board earlier and through a specific entrance? We're new to this cruise line so any clarification would be great.

Thanks.

My husband and I are long time Carnival cruisers but were gifted a weekend cruise on Majesty of the seas. We're all set but I got a text explaining boarding. We are booked in a junior suite and in reading some posts here a lot mention that suite guests board earlier and through a specific entrance? We're new to this cruise line so any clarification would be great.

Thanks.

Only Grand Suites and above go through the special entrance. Junior Suite guests board through the regular entrance.

I've stayed in a JS a few times on Majesty. They're great.

Enjoy your cruise =)

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

Thanks.

Your SetSail pass (boarding pass) will have the word "Suite" prominently displayed on it. The port personnel will see that and direct you to the proper place.

When we sailed on the Freedom of the Seas in a junior suite, we were directed to sit in the Priority section and boarded along with the other suite guests.

Not sure if this is fleetwide, but that is what happened in Canaveral.

Thank you all for your help. I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow when we arrive. What time should we be arriving? At 11am or so?

Even a bit earlier would be fine. Boarding usually starts between 11am and 11:30am.

Hope you enjoy Majesty as much as I do. If you're not into the main dining room, try "Taste of Tuscany" offered in the Compass Deli on the first and last night at 6:30. Gets rave reviews with "unlimited" wine.

Boarding should be a breeze. No matter what entrance you board the ship through, you will still get the priority check in line as a "Suite" guest.

Have a great cruise ... 2 weeks from now I'll be en route to Miami for my second Majesty Cruise ... I can't wait. I had a JS last time and will be doing an OV this time, so I'll have to head down to the Promenade deck or up to the sun deck for those ocean breezes on this sailing.