Favorite frozen drink?

I'm not much of a drinker. However, I would like to try a few frozen drinks on our cruise in a few weeks. Last year, in Freeport, I had a piña colada made at one of those huts. It was so good! So I got one once we got back on the ship but I didn't think it was good at all. I think I will try something different this time. Looking for suggestions.

Here is a link to the Carnival Bar Menu. It may give you a better idea of what kind of cocktails are offered.

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/Carnival-Bar-Menu/CarnivalCruiseBarMenu.htm

The Bushwacker is a fun, decadent drink that is like a chocolate Pina Colada. We're not just talking chocolate either. No, this frozen cocktail is full of sweet stuff including delicious dark rum, killer-coffee Kahlua and captivating coconut that mix with the creme de cacao for one of the best blended drinks out there.

also the best one get toped off with nut meg.

That sounds so good.

But it isn't even 8 AM where I live -- too early for a drink.

Blue Margarita. We were in the atrium on our honeymoon and saw someone walking around with a blue drink we asked the bartender what it was and he told us. He made two and ever since it has been my wife's drink of choice on or off a cruise. I stick with whatever the DOD is just to mix things up. You will have to try it at least once. Oh... Almost forgot, instead of salt, auger is placed around the rim. So the blue curoso and sugar are the two difference.

• 10 months later...

Im pretty sure the drinks that can be made alcohol free are like $5-6...even cheaper than discussed!

The best Carnival drink by far is the Twilight zone. Its a blue drink that looks like blue skies and fluffy white clouds.

Its a Pina Colada with Blue Curuco (which tastes citrus fruity).

mmmmmm...

Not a big drinker here either... My favorites:

Without alcohol: LOVE virgin Miami vice! (The rum just ruins it for me).

With alcohol: Mudslide

With or without alcohol: frozen margarita, frozen mojito, and coco loco/labadoozie on Royal Caribbean.

I prefer the taste of most drinks without the alcohol though.