Almost "Live from" Disney Wonder to Alaska! My Second Disney Experience

lovely_serenity

So apparently everyone decided that we'd eat lunch before getting off the ship, since we docked later than usual. Here was today's lunch menu at Triton's!

20479018345_0908f6ed0d_b.jpg

The drinks listed at the top of the menu, is there an extra charge for those? DW and I have just booked our first Disney cruise on the wonder and really are enjoying learning about the line from your post!

Edited by Steelers0854

Thank you, Sarah, for continuing your report. It is appreciated.

David

Hi David! No problem, I'm glad you enjoy reading it. I will try my best to update when time permits. (Unfortunately I've also lost like 90 photos because one of my sd cards completely somehow short circuited/melted/died ... but I'll figure out a way to fill the gap..)

The drinks listed at the top of the menu, is there an extra charge for those? DW and I have just booked our first Disney cruise on the wonder and really are enjoying learning about the line from your post!

Yes there are, every menu will have some sort of specialty drink at the top. Kind of disappointing haha. I hope you guys have a great time and find all the information you need from my report! Thanks for reading! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Your pictorial report reminds of our terrific Inaugural Alaskan DCL Wonder trip years ago. Can hardly wait - we board the Wonder again in 13 days (out of Galveston).

And yes, try Oceania for a real "foodie" cruise. We have cruised on the Marina, IMHO - the best food of any of the 8 cruise lines and 15 ships we have experienced.

• 1 month later...
Your pictorial report reminds of our terrific Inaugural Alaskan DCL Wonder trip years ago. Can hardly wait - we board the Wonder again in 13 days (out of Galveston).

And yes, try Oceania for a real "foodie" cruise. We have cruised on the Marina, IMHO - the best food of any of the 8 cruise lines and 15 ships we have experienced.

That's great! ^^ Wow I hope you had fun! && Oo yes I definitely will recommend Oceania to my dad! ;)

Kind of an odd question, but do any of these towns have antique stores? I am loving your review, so detailed and food looks so good. I need a snack now.:D

Haha thank you very much! Glad you're enjoying it ^^ & Errm I don't think I saw many antique stores, but I could be mistaken!