What is the category differences

Kendallkat2

Does categories really make that big of a difference? I booked a guarantee rate on the Star Princess for October 9th and got a AA category, mid-ship on the Dolphin deck, #503. I really wanted a mini-suite on the Emerald deck stateroom # 729 but wasn't available so I took my chances with a guarantee. I am really apprehensive about the open balconey but there isn't anything I can do at this point. So what are our advantages having the AA category?

Beth

Does categories really make that big of a difference? I booked a guarantee rate on the Star Princess for October 9th and got a AA category, mid-ship on the Dolphin deck, #503. I really wanted a mini-suite on the Emerald deck stateroom # 729 but wasn't available so I took my chances with a guarantee. I am really apprehensive about the open balconey but there isn't anything I can do at this point. So what are our advantages having the AA category?

Beth

You have a great location for your minisuite - it is right in the middle. AA category means that the minisuite is in the middle of the ship. AB and AC are either farther forward or farther aft from the middle. The minisuites in AA, AB and AC are all identical - it is just the location on the deck which makes them different from each other.

The mini-suites on Emerald deck fill up quickly.

Archived