Sapper1 ????

'The Bear'

Sapper ---- I was at Costco in Fredericton yesterday and saw a charcoal Hyundai Tucson with the license plate 'SAPPER'. The owners were getting in the car and, although I wanted to approach and introduce myself, I would feel so foolish if indeed it wasn't you! [it might appear that I was some sort of stalker ;)]

If indeed it was you, I regret not approaching!! :)

Sapper ---- I was at Costco in Fredericton yesterday and saw a charcoal Hyundai Tucson with the license plate 'SAPPER'. The owners were getting in the car and' date=' although I wanted to approach and introduce myself, I would feel so foolish if indeed it wasn't you! [it might appear that I was some sort of stalker ;)']

If indeed it was you, I regret not approaching!! :)

Hello to you. Nice to see you posting after what seems like ages.

I am sorry but that would not have been me, as much as it would have been nice to meet you. My guess is that it would have belonged to someone from CFB Gagetown as that is now the home of the military engineers.

Back when I was an army brat the home base was Chilliwack, BC.

Edited by sapper1

Yes, being that close to CFB Gagetown concerned me; especially with the large contingent of RCEME stationed there.

I'm happy now that I didn't follow through with the introduction ---- that would have gotten uncomfortable very quickly!!;)

Perhaps we'll meet another time, probably on the high seas!:)

Yes' date=' being that close to CFB Gagetown concerned me; especially with the large contingent of RCEME stationed there.

I'm happy now that I didn't follow through with the introduction ---- that would have gotten uncomfortable very quickly!!;)

Perhaps we'll meet another time, probably on the high seas!:)[/quote']

Take a look at the Westerdam in April and join the 'sail a way gang'

Sapper's on that one. I had the pleasure to sail with her and her DH on the Prinsendam. Awesome people. Some pretty nice people on the roll call (except moi of course). We'd love to have you:)

Edited by kazu

Kazu---- As much as I'd like to, we've got family coming to visit at our rental house in Florida for 3 weeks in April. :(

Hopefully we can make it happen in the fall of 2015, or 2016 --- it would be nice to meet the 'NB connection'!! :)