Looking for a Youtube video showing the reboarding party

Daghis

While keeping myself in the cruise mood by watching various cruise videos, I happened across one that I think was taken from Norwegian Getaway. The video showed a few minutes of the party outside the ship for people returning from port. I remember that one of the songs the video showed them playing on the pier was Gangnam Style.

Unfortunately, I can't find it again to add it to my NCL Getaway playlist. My attempts to search for it have been fruitless.

If anyone happens to know a video like this and can share it here, I'd really appreciate it!

Pfft, too easy!

I'd link them all, however there are several so instead, here are the search results for your perusal. /internet slueth glasses on

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ncl+cruise+getaway+welcome+back+party

Second video is playing Gangman style!

Edited by Doandroidzdream

While keeping myself in the cruise mood by watching various cruise videos, I happened across one that I think was taken from Norwegian Getaway. The video showed a few minutes of the party outside the ship for people returning from port. I remember that one of the songs the video showed them playing on the pier was Gangnam Style.

Unfortunately, I can't find it again to add it to my NCL Getaway playlist. My attempts to search for it have been fruitless.

If anyone happens to know a video like this and can share it here, I'd really appreciate it!

Here are a few I took when the Dawn was in St. Thomas this past May

In Bahamas in May this was a very welcome welcome - water, cool towels, ice pops, frozen grapes, the dancing crew! There were crowds gathered on the pier watching from the other ships in port (Royal & Carnival) and they were so green with envy! In ports where there are multiple ships on a hot day, this is the best marketing money can buy!