Carnival Magic dry dock

DJW8385

• 1 month later...

putting many contractors on it weekly to do upgrades sans a drydock. don't know what we're getting yet. but hamburger area is already in the same place as guys's so a décor and product switch and guys will be in place. the ship is in great shape and really doesn't need a drydock anyway..and please don't take away the tandoori station. its the best part of the buffet at lunch!:cool:

I've been on the Magic the past two summers...didn't really see the need for anything to be upgraded. Wouldn't have minded trying the Guy's Burgers, but i didn't really miss it either.

I'm glad to see that some people like the Tandor...it was the only thing I tried on there that I hated...

Seemed a little early for dry dock but I agree Guy's would have been a nice addition as well as the Blue Iguana.

I've been on the Magic the past two summers...didn't really see the need for anything to be upgraded. Wouldn't have minded trying the Guy's Burgers, but i didn't really miss it either.

I'm glad to see that some people like the Tandor...it was the only thing I tried on there that I hated...

How do they make changes while sailing. Do they close it down and block it off? How can we find out what changes will be done to her.

Last week they had Camp Carnival closed all week. Before we boarded they loaded all the supplies they needed to start changing it over to Camp Ocean. Camp Carnival was held in the conference rooms. If you walked by the old location during the day you could hear the work being done.

• 3 months later...
putting many contractors on it weekly to do upgrades sans a drydock. don't know what we're getting yet. but hamburger area is already in the same place as guys's so a décor and product switch and guys will be in place. the ship is in great shape and really doesn't need a drydock anyway..and please don't take away the tandoori station. its the best part of the buffet at lunch!:cool:

I agree about the Tandoori. Love that. I can't believe much would be involved in converting the burger place to a Guys.

Just upholstery. And that can be done without a dry dock...