Bed Placement on Reflection

stevea36

Sorry if this has already been asked, but we have someone travelling with us who has some mobility/sight issues so placement is important:

Has anyone stayed in one of these AQ cabins (A1) that can tell me if the bed is by the window or by the door.

Cabins:

thanks,

Steve

Sorry if this has already been asked, but we have someone travelling with us who has some mobility/sight issues so placement is important:

Has anyone stayed in one of these AQ cabins (A1) that can tell me if the bed is by the window or by the door.

Cabins:

thanks,

Steve

There is a spreadsheet at the top of the Celebrity Roll Call page. Take a look at it. For each cabin listed there is a column for whether to bed is near the balcony or bath. If your specific cabin is not listed, then look at the cabin next door. Your cabin will be opposite (e.g., if the cabin next door is next to the bath, then your is next to the balcony.). I don't think it matters which of the S class ships is listed for the cabin.

Debbi

There is a spreadsheet at the top of the Celebrity Roll Call page. Take a look at it. For each cabin listed there is a column for whether to bed is near the balcony or bath. If your specific cabin is not listed, then look at the cabin next door. Your cabin will be opposite (e.g., if the cabin next door is next to the bath, then your is next to the balcony.). I don't think it matters which of the S class ships is listed for the cabin.

Debbi

Thanks,

now, Why didn't I think of that !!!!!