Email address for complaint uk

ade99

I have had problems with the online booking system which for over a week has said I owed £770 outstanding on my sailing next month, finance department have not been able to understand and have not got back to me. I've wasted nearly two hours in the last week on hold.

It's now finally fixed after another 30 minutes on hold. I want to feedback to them but the only online way is limiting me to 1000 characters!

Does anyone know an email address for customer relations/complaints?

Personally, I find that a traditional letter works better for feedback to Celebrity UK.

However, I am not sure that, in this case, it will achieve much. Celebrity UK are well aware that their accounting system is less than perfect. It has occasionally shown balances that do not exist online for a number of years. Make sure that you receive a zero balance confirmation invoice and confirm by 'phone that there is no outstanding balance. It is less painful than beating your head against a brickwall. Celebrity UK are powerless to do anything about UK IT problems and Miami are often unable to see what we can see in the UK.

Just to second what Sue said. I would email AND send a copy by post.

We had issues in 2012 and 2 emails were 'never recieved'! I eventually spoke to the Captains Club who sorted the issue out. It did take a while, do not expect a speedy response!

Current response time, by way, email is running at 42 days, as at 4 Sept 2014.

I sent an email in 20 July, one week after we returned from our cruise and received a response on 4 Sept.

If you have an issue surrounding an impending cruise I'd ring - if you liked to hear back before mid October.

Although an email is simple and easy, it generally still just goes to customer service (even when you use the contactmichael@celebrity.com or concerns@celebrity.com.

Sometimes they will say they are calling from Mr Bayley's office, and since they are both in the same building, technically they are correct, but you still get customer service none the less.

I know a year or so ago, I wrote Mr Bayley, and did receive a signed letter back, and the remedy for my concern. I wouldn't have bothered him had it been a minor issue that could have solved by others in the organization, nor would I expect him to answer one that could be handled by someone more directly involved in the issue.

I can only imagine the hundreds of letters/emails he must receive every week complaining about slow internet/long wait times/smoking/waiter or waitress that a passenger didn't like

• 2 months later...