Obsessing over a Guarantee

SiBreeze

What's the assignment? Curious minds want to know!

No upgrade, just moved 2 cabins down from our original inside cabin.

Just happy that we don't have to move our cabin during the second portion of

the BDB, which we were told could happen.

No cabin yet. We fly out to Florida tonight!

We don't have one either. We have an ME guarantee. If all the MC, MD, & ME have been assigned, all that is left to 'upgrade to' are MB & MA.

I still don't understand the delay. We are 48 hrs away at this point. :mad:

Have a safe trip. We will see you in the lifeboat! :eek: :D

We don't have one either. We have an ME guarantee. If all the MC, MD, & ME have been assigned, all that is left to 'upgrade to' are MB & MA.

I still don't understand the delay. We are 48 hrs away at this point. :mad:

Have a safe trip. We will see you in the lifeboat! :eek: :D

Please do tell us what kind of cabin youbdid get assigned. Curious.

We got a cabin!!!!! We are leaving for the airport in a half an hour and just got an EMail from Princess. We got an UPGRADE! YIPEEEE. :D

We booked a Mini-Suite and received a Premium Suite. I guess good things come for those who wait. I just printed out my luggage tags and boarding passes and I am off. For those who are on my cruise... hope to see you on board. For all the others, thanks for putting up with the whining.

We got a cabin!!!!! We are leaving for the airport in a half an hour and just got an EMail from Princess. We got an UPGRADE! YIPEEEE. :D

We booked a Mini-Suite and received a Premium Suite. I guess good things come for those who wait. I just printed out my luggage tags and boarding passes and I am off. For those who are on my cruise... hope to see you on board. For all the others, thanks for putting up with the whining.

Excellent! And worth the wait, I'm sure...

Have a great cruise and come back to give us a report on your suite life!

:D

yay, enjoy. its been kind of fun waiting with you to find out where you all were going to be. I hope the others without a cabin are just as lucky. :)

Whoo hoo, congrats on the great upgrade. We got our assignment around 9pm this evening. We went from an ME to a MB. Basically the same thing, just different location. We are happy. Now I can print all our stuff tomorrow at work. ;)