Golden Princess aloha deck

lrockwitt

I think we were in A721 on our last cruise. I think we were under the bar next to the Horizon (Lido deck). I was a little concerned about that location as someone had complained about the scraping of chairs on their cruise (can't remember if it was the Golden or Grand but approximately the same location). I think I heard the chairs only once late in the evening.

We actually liked the location as we were just a few doors from the aft door that led to the deck. I'm not sure about your location -- it looks like you're under the indoors pool.

We were in A744, last aft inside cabin. We did hear chairs being dragged early morning & also heard the overflow drain from the aft pool every night , all night.

Uh oh. I have been looking at the inside cabins aft and was considering one. :(

Uh oh. I have been looking at the inside cabins aft and was considering one. :(

We had A744 and would not recommend it because we heard a loud noise about once an hour that really got on our nerves by the end of the 2 weeks. Not sure what it was but it sounded like pipes or something. It was coming from next door which I believe was the stewards workroom so I would think any of the other rooms next to it would be fine. Other than that though it was a great room :p

I have been on Aloha deck on ships other than Golden, mid ship, forward, aft. I do not remember any noise issues coming from above. I can say the same of my cabins that have been on a Rivera deck, too. The only place noise was a problem was a cabin on Lido, and that was an annoyance more than anything. I would say an Aloha cabin anywhere in the 300s should be just fine.

We had A744 and would not recommend it because we heard a loud noise about once an hour that really got on our nerves by the end of the 2 weeks. Not sure what it was but it sounded like pipes or something. It was coming from next door which I believe was the stewards workroom so I would think any of the other rooms next to it would be fine. Other than that though it was a great room :p

Thank you! I will pick a cabin a few doors away :)