Century Sky Suite 1221 do you know this one ?

angelwingsflys

Hi Everyone

I have booked another cruise on the Century,this cruise is only next month, I have not sailed on the Century before but now have 3 bookings on her.:):):)

We had booked a Suite Guarantee ,and we ended up with a Sky Suite 1221.:)

Can anyone tell me about this cabin please?

Cheers Deb.

We just arrived home from the Century. Loved, loved loved it. Best Celebrity service. We stayed on deck 12 but not in a sky suite this time it was our fifth time on deck 12 our favorite on any ship. We have been in that cabin once. It is like a super large cabin almost twice as wide as a regular cabin with a super large marble lined bath with a huge tub. Amazingly spacious cabin and huge balcony nearly twice as wide and twice as deep as a standard balcony. But.... It is only a cabin not really a suite as in separate spaces for sleeping and sitting. But I would love to stay in one again. But I am cheap and always stay inside. Say hi to Jose Batista and Budi. They will most likely be your cabin stewards. They were the very best we have ever had plus you will have a butler too. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't remember the exact cabin number, but we were in a Deck 12 Skysuite on our Century to Hawaii cruise, back in 2012. The cabin and balcony are wonderful, and the bathroom even has a tub with jacuzzi jets. The one problem that we had was repeated misuse of the deck that overhangs those balconies. Despite the signs clearly stating that it was NOT the jogging track, there were joggers up there, almost every day. No joke -- it sounded like elephants running over our balcony! We were not the only people who complained about this -- and eventually it stopped. But, I read reviews from subsequent cruises, saying that it continued to be a problem. Hopefully, they have come up with some sort of permanent solution, since then.

Edited by wwcruisers

We were just on her 9/4 in Alaska. No elephants up there. People do walk up there but I saw no one jogging. We never heard any noise from above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear that! Maybe they put up a bigger sign? :cool:

Hi Everyone ,

Thank you for all the reply's,sounds like I will have a lovely cruise in the Sky Suite on the Century , counting down the days ,so excited .

Thank you all :)

Cheers Deb

Deb, have a wonderful time on our favorite ship. Sadly, she won't be with us much longer :(, so enjoy her while you can!