Eurodam spa on Transatlantic

Jldevlin

We are taking the Eurodam to Europe next April and there are lots of sea days of course. So I was thinking of treating myself to the first week and getting a spa package. On the website it shows the greenhouse spa and tells of some treatments which I dont want .. I just want use of the thermal pool and steam rooms and such.

But we cant seem to find a price for a week or if we can even do just a few days or if we have to book it for the whole cruise.I would like to have it done before we go so I know I can get into it. I think it might book up fast with so many sea days before we hit land again.

We are taking the Eurodam to Europe next April and there are lots of sea days of course. So I was thinking of treating myself to the first week and getting a spa package. On the website it shows the greenhouse spa and tells of some treatments which I dont want .. I just want use of the thermal pool and steam rooms and such.

But we cant seem to find a price for a week or if we can even do just a few days or if we have to book it for the whole cruise.I would like to have it done before we go so I know I can get into it. I think it might book up fast with so many sea days before we hit land again.

You can telephone HAL and book it. The price is according to the number of weeks wanted and for the cruise ship you are taking as not all cruise ships have the Thera pool. I do it that way for all cruises we take. Your pass will be in your suite when you embark waiting for you. You just go up to the spa and start using the facility. Best to book ahead although usually half way through the cruise there can be a sale price offered at times for the remaining cruise.

All HAL ships have the thermo pool. The Vista and Signature class ships have the nice big ones. Eurodam is a vista class ships.

Day passes are sold only on the ship and only if there is room available. And no one can predict if your cruise will sell out for the thermal pool or not before you get on the ship.

You can call Ship Services at 1-800-541-1576to find out what the cost will be for your cruise.

All HAL ships have the thermo pool. The Vista and Signature class ships have the nice big ones. Eurodam is a vista class ships.

Day passes are sold only on the ship and only if there is room available. And no one can predict if your cruise will sell out for the thermal pool or not before you get on the ship.

You can call Ship Services at 1-800-541-1576to find out what the cost will be for your cruise.

Yes, you are right. When I said not all ships have the Thera pools I meant the larger Thera pools.

We've done the thermal suite/ hydropool pass two cruises on the Eurodam now and it is truly Wonderful. If you book in the spa before muster drill on the first day you'll see significant savings, especially if you get the couples pass. So far no problem with it being sold out and I'm hoping this will continue with our Nieuw Amsterdam TA in seven weeks.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

1123106873_ImageUploadedByCruiseCriticForums1410464017.656044.jpg.5c2c4a77624d765a0024f3f37ed062d1.jpg

Well we called and they told us we cant book until we are on the ship ... odd that others have been able to do so before sailing. But if it is a little cheaper to book after boarding we will do so then. And thanks for the tip to do it before muster....I cant imagine it being full right away. Looking forward to spending lots of time on the sea days to just hanging out in the thermal pool. Thanks everyone