Coffee card on crown questions

victory2020

Hi All,

Few questions about coffee card on Crown. Is the only place to get brewed coffee at the IC? Also, does anyone have the prices for espresso & cappuccino. I know the Crown has gelato but I read that it only costs $1.50. Is that still the price? I'm also assuming I can get a brewed coffee at the IC & take it into the dining room with me in the morning. Probably wouldn't be able to get it refilled though, correct?

Besides the IC there should be a bar near the one of the pools the serves brewed coffee. Espresso and Cappuccino start at $4.

To make espresso in a kitchen on board ,will take to much time for the number of espressos asked for.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Forums mobile app

I don't think you have a clue what you're talking about. To make anything in a kitchen on board takes time. It's hardly likely that the lone barista at the IC can handle three dining rooms' worth of espresso orders. Plus, if you had sailed with Princess for longer, you'd know that they served espresso-based drinks in the dining rooms long before there were ships with the International Cafe.

I don't think you have a clue what you're talking about. To make anything in a kitchen on board takes time. It's hardly likely that the lone barista at the IC can handle three dining rooms' worth of espresso orders. Plus, if you had sailed with Princess for longer, you'd know that they served espresso-based drinks in the dining rooms long before there were ships with the International Cafe.

The PSD on Emerald once listed the location of the specialty coffee machines for me.

(One of the machines in the i.cafe had broken, and been taken away by maintenance.

We were joking with him about getting very nervous over the remaining machine.)

Both galleys for the pax dining rooms. Sabatini galley. Crown Grill galley. muts pool bar (can't remember the name). i.cafe

And, there might be 1 or 2 more that I have forgotten.

On emerald, for instance, there is no way wait staff is running from the

Botecelli dining room to the i.cafe to retrieve coffee! And from Sabitini's?

No way.

Edited by pablo222

If you sit down at the IC (with your coffee card) they will bring you a small pot of the flavor tea that you choose.

But one thing...at least at the ICs I've frequented, the only available full-caf tea they offer is vanilla-flavored (which I like). No Earl Gray or Lipton-type brew, and all the other flavors are low-caf or caffeine free.

But one thing...at least at the ICs I've frequented, the only available full-caf tea they offer is vanilla-flavored (which I like). No Earl Gray or Lipton-type brew, and all the other flavors are low-caf or caffeine free.

They do have a Black Tea which is what a "Normal" tea would be.

We found that they had at least 6 kinds of tea.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Forums mobile app

We found that they had at least 6 kinds of tea.

Yes, but they're specialty teas, and there's only one that's fully caffeinated, AFAIK. That's the black tea with vanilla. Otherwise, it's green tea, white tea, or herbal. All the ones I tried were tasty, but if you want a boost, selection is limited. My husband likes Earl Gray, and ended up fetching it from the HC.