Stock benefit

LadyBerard

Combinable with NOTHING offered by the cruiseline...........and even without that, you may have to fight tooth and nail to get it.

I will find this thread next week and report whether I was successful in MY battle on the Enchantment. :eek: :rolleyes: :p

I was able to use mine on OV cabin on an upcoming Enchantment cruise . Originally the booking offered a small (maybe $10 or $15) OBC for C&A members so I asked the TA to decline the discount. That way I was able to use the $50 OBC.

Good luck with your OBC.

M

Good news: I got it. :D

Maybe someone on this thread can help me. After reading this, I thought it would be a nice Christmas present to get my parents a few shares of RCI stock as they've recently become addicted to cruising (yes, my fault....guilty!) I don't expect them to become rich off it or even make any real money, but it's something different. My Mom has always loved watching stocks rise and fall, but has never really owned any. Are there places that I can go and just buy a few shares of stock without a broker? Is there a fee for doing that? I know you probably can't name companies here, but I'm just wondering how I go about doing it.

Thanks in advance...

Just Google how to buy single share of stock as a gift. I read it and they send it in a frame with the persons name on it ect. I think it would be a cute gift :eek:

Some companies feel less debt or being debt free (and there are companies that have no debt and are very cash positive, while being reasonably large companies), while others feel debt is a part of business and rewarding shareholders with increasing dividends is a way to encourage more investing.

As a shareholder and Royal cruiser, I am fine with it.

Don't forget that senior management owns the bulk of the shares and have a lot of lucrative stock options.

• 2 weeks later...