later flight after cruise, what to do with luggage ?

superpro88

I was wondering what i can do with our luggage after the cruise on The Allure, I have a 4:30 flight don't want to drag luggage around fll all day ?

We've rented a car for the day. Pickup at the port and drop off at the airport

I was wondering what i can do with our luggage after the cruise on The Allure, I have a 4:30 flight don't want to drag luggage around fll all day ?

1) Rent a car.

2) Take a shore excursion.

From Fort Lauderdale I have taken shore excursions to the Everglades to see alligators and I have taken a cruise along the water ways and saw lots of expensive homes and yachts.

D11-5.jpg

DSC_0505c_zps618f47d8.jpg

DSC_2008_zpsa4100c0c.jpg

DSC_1875_zpsfef90d5b.jpg

DSC_1880_zps60db4aa1.jpg

DSC_1759_zpsbce8c0e5.jpg

Edited by Cuizer2

We had the same thing when getting off Oasis last year we took a shore excursion to the Everglades and alligator park which then dropped us off with our luggage at the airport about 2.30. If my memory is correct there where a choice of about 6 excursions to choose from and they where very inexpensive,check out the excursions for your cruise.

Thanks everyone, I'm flying with southwest airlines and it looks like the valet service will work, i'm not interested in sitting at the airport all day either. How much is the valet service ? Also will i have to contact RCI ahead of time to arrange valet ?

Thanks everyone, I'm flying with southwest airlines and it looks like the valet service will work, i'm not interested in sitting at the airport all day either. How much is the valet service ? Also will i have to contact RCI ahead of time to arrange valet ?

I do believe its $20 per person not per bag and they will offer it on the cruise itself.