Eggs Benedict on Princess?

The O Mariners

You guys who think that Egg Benedict on Princess are great must have been on a different Princess line than I was. We have done cruises on several Princess ships and have tried the Eggs B on all of them. In my opinion, the the best comparison would be with McDonalds Egg McMuffen but the McD product was better than the Princess product.

DON

You guys who think that Egg Benedict on Princess are great must have been on a different Princess line than I was. We have done cruises on several Princess ships and have tried the Eggs B on all of them. In my opinion, the the best comparison would be with McDonalds Egg McMuffen but the McD product was better than the Princess product.

DON

Are you confusing the Princess Eggs Benedict with the Princess egg muffin sandwich? Neither one is much good, IMO.

Someone on another thread said the way they resolved the sauce issue was to ask for it on the side. They said it wasn't a mess that way and it was properly warmed up. Don't know if it will work that way on every ship, but, we are going to try it on our next cruise.

Do this all the time. One cruise I just ordered everything separately.

One of the few times it was perfect.

Have not tried this on princess yet, but - i Order my Sauce on the side, and put it on my egg when it gets to the table. It does not make your muffin a soggy mess that way. Usually get an ample supply of sauce doing it that way, and I put it on one 1/2 eat it, then on the other half.

Have done that on 2 other cruise lines in the main dinning room at breakfast, and had great sucess. Also tell them to make sure the eggs are very soft poach, so as they continue to cook on the way to you they do not become hockey pucks!

I love getting all my calories for the day at breakfast! Oh well, another jog around the ship should help:p