Grand Cayman with 2 kids

DKNE

Everyone tells us it is a must do - swim with the stingrays. Our kids 9 & 11 will not do it.

Suggestions for what to do with 2 kids who are 9 & 11. Nice little tour, with a great beach maybe ?

Heard something about turtles there........was it is and is it worth it ? My daughter (9yrs) wants to snorkel. Maybe a good beach to chill out on.

All of our cruises we have gotten off the ship and just rented a cab driver for the day (when we haven't sailed with the kids). Is it feasible to do that with the kids or should we have something pre booked?

Thanks for any suggestions.

your kids will love the turtle farm - seeing the turtles up close and taking with them is awesome.

not so much for the adults though.

they also have a man made snorkeling trail that will thrill your kids…

after the TF, take a local bus to the public beach -

its $2 and very safe…

Unless you really want some sort of "tour", the beach is a great day! The bus is cheap, easy and runs every 15 mins. or so.....around the Sea Grape beach area (all part of 7 Mile Beach, which is NOT 7 miles, by the way!!) are waterspout rentals....banana boats, parasailing, jet skis, etc....if anyone is feeling adventurous! There are restrooms up and down the beach, along with chair/umbrella rentals, food, drink, etc!

Great ! Will def. look into some of these things.

Which one is the best beach ? We've never been to this island before :)

We have taken a cab to 7 Mile Beach many times. Just ask the driver to drop you off at a point where there is a restaurant and chair rentals if this is important to you.

We were in GC in April and did the stingrays for the first time. I had my grandchildren with me ages 6, 11 and 14 who were totally against swimming with the rays. I booked the excursion anyway and told them they could just sit on the boat if they did not want to get in the water with the rays. Well once we got there all of us were in the water and the rays are amazing so it turned out to be one of the best days for us and the kids loved it.

Whatever you decide have a great time.