Liberty Reggae

mariapd719

I cruised Liberty earlier this year and yes, they do still have a reggae band by the pool. I'm not aware of any RCI ships that don't have reggae bands, at least, not in the Caribbean.

NCL uses cover bands that play all kinds of music.

Since Liberty is currently in the Med it may be that cruisers from the last few weeks may not be able to help. We've found that Med cruises often don't have a reggae band, particularly port-intensive cruises.

However, it may be that once she returns to the Caribbean they will have a reggae band onboard.

Thanks for the replies. Keeping my fingers crossed since we booked it today.

Aquahound, we went on a Western Caribbean cruise on Brilliance from Tampa in Feb 2014 and there was an adult contemporary band by the pool...........:eek::eek::eek: Before we left port I asked them to play 3 Little Birds and they looked at me like I had 3 heads. I go um any Bob Marley song will be fine. They continued to stare at me. I was like come on its my birthday, please play me a reggae song. They played Happy Birthday...:confused: on the Pool deck :eek: on a Caribbean cruise :eek:. I was like ok maybe its just for the first day. I was sadly mistaken. The music was so bad we didn't go back to the main pool after the 2nd day. Id check every day and no reggae band. Ok, guess we will go sunbathe at the rock wall.The music was so bad it gave me a headache.

Worst cruise I ve ever been on! Just wanted to make sure all the Rccl ships weren't switching over to lame-o music. Sorry but I am not interested in listening to Tayler Swift or Kelly Clarkson on a cruise or ANY TIME for that matter..ever..LOL.