Courtyard Marriott MIA

WendyVF

Does anyone have any recent experience with this hotel? I did a search but didn't come up with any current info. I can get one night post cruise on January 3rd for $105 (including tax) fully cancellable until 6 pm day of arrival. This is significantly cheaper than any of the other options we are considering.

We only need 1 night post cruise and have an early flight the next day so breakfast at the hotel isn't a necessity. All we plan to do is hang by the pool and maybe get a little laundry done. From google maps it looks like there is a restaurant or 2 in walking distance and a gas/convenience store for a snack. We're even good with ordering delivery for dinner.

Any comments are appreciated!

Wendy

Wendy, it's a typical Marriott Courtyard but personally to me it is a bit rundown.

If you just want something inexpensive I'm sure it would be fine but it is definitely worn which is indicative of the price.

Something nicer would be the Hampton Inn but the price will be higher and it does include breakfast. It just look a lot cleaner and is quite a bit newer.

Keith

Does anyone have any recent experience with this hotel? I did a search but didn't come up with any current info. I can get one night post cruise on January 3rd for $105 (including tax) fully cancellable until 6 pm day of arrival. This is significantly cheaper than any of the other options we are considering.

We only need 1 night post cruise and have an early flight the next day so breakfast at the hotel isn't a necessity. All we plan to do is hang by the pool and maybe get a little laundry done. From google maps it looks like there is a restaurant or 2 in walking distance and a gas/convenience store for a snack. We're even good with ordering delivery for dinner.

Any comments are appreciated!

Wendy

I would prefer the ones in Coconut Grove, South Beach, or Miami Beach over the airport.

I also have reservations at the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon. It's $150 more for one night. We're staying at the Hampton Inn Brickell pre-cruise so I'm looking to save a little on the backend if possible.

The Marriott next to the Courtyard is in the same price range. Is it any better?