Princess shuttle from Canada Place pier to SEA/TAC post cruise?

toothmaker

Can someone please tell me if there is a shuttle post cruise from Canada Place to SEA/TAC and how much it is per person? This would hopefully be a Princess shuttle. Planning our cruise tour vacation for Alaska next year and like to get a handle on some expenses involved. Thank you

if you only want to know about Princess transfers you might want to ask your question to the Princess forum.

There are several options to go between Vancouver and Seattle. The depots aren't necessarily at the pier tho so you may need additional transportation from the depot to the airport/pier or v.v.

Other options include:

- Bolt Bus ( fares can be as low as $10 if you book several weeks in advance. You'll need a cab from the pier to the depot and from Seattle to the airport)

- Greyhound bus

- Amtrak Cascades train or bus

- Quick Coach ( I believe the first am departure go from the pier to Seatac whereas some departures have several stops and the drop off is downtown Seattle)

- Alaska/Horizon Air

- rental car

Edited by mapleleaves

You really to check or have your TA check the Princess transfer cost. Often Princess's cost is higher then that of Quick Shuttle's but on occasion they meet or beat Quick Shuttle's price. If the price is the same or even slightly more then the Princess shuttle tends to be the most seamless.

Can someone please tell me if there is a shuttle post cruise from Canada Place to SEA/TAC and how much it is per person? This would hopefully be a Princess shuttle. Planning our cruise tour vacation for Alaska next year and like to get a handle on some expenses involved. Thank you

Yes, there is a Princess transfer available. I just checked my cruise personalizer and the price is $49 pp from Canada Place to SeaTac.

I think they recommend flights after 3PM from Seattle so keep that in mind.

Yes, there is a Princess transfer available. I just checked my cruise personalizer and the price is $49 pp from Canada Place to SeaTac.

I think they recommend flights after 3PM from Seattle so keep that in mind.

That compares very favourably with Quick Coach's fare of $59 ($55 if a senior).

That compares very favourably with Quick Coach's fare of $59 ($55 if a senior).

Well, that is good to know.

I haven't booked my airfare yet (will have enough FF miles in Octoberr) so if I can't fly home from YVR then it is a good option for a flight home early the next morning from SEA......