10 Day MDR Menu

simdog77

Going on our first 10 day trip in November on the Grandeur. This will be our longest trip yet. Anyone know if the MDR menu has new offerings each night and does not repeat (except the usual RCI faves)? Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Going on our first 10 day trip in November on the Grandeur. This will be our longest trip yet. Anyone know if the MDR menu has new offerings each night and does not repeat (except the usual RCI faves)? Thanks!

Our experience on longer cruises has been a unique menu each night, with an entree repeated here and there.

We did the 10 day in March and are doing it again on Nov 1. We've done longer cruises on EX and one on EN also and the menus are different every night. From what I understand they have something like 14 different menus. If entrees repeat, it's not many of them. I don't remember seeing any repeats though, similar, but not the same.

Thanks! Kind of hoped that was the case. We love having the opportunity to try new things and its great that if you don't like it they will bring you something else. One of the things we love about cruising!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app