Chef's Table statement 9/19/2014

ncovert

From about two hours ago John Heald stated:

"Next weeks will share new Chefs table menu with you which is all ready being served on the Glory, Sunshine, Freedom, Dream and Valor and will be on more ships soon. News on that when I return to full service next week.

Cheers."

Sounds like there will be more clear news about when other ships will receive this new menu.

I was hoping there would be some changes but it doesn't sound like it will be in time for my Magic cruise 9/28.......oh well, something to look forward to! :)

There is still a chance, albeit small. Either way, you are in the single digit now... Happy sailing!!!

"Next weeks will share new Chefs table menu with you which is all ready being served on the Glory, Sunshine, Freedom, Dream and Valor and will be on more ships soon. News on that when I return to full service next week.

Cheers."

Sounds like there will be more clear news about when other ships will receive this new menu.

I'm glad it is the Chef's Table menu changing and not the American Table. For $75 hopefully it will be very, very good.

There has been some recent postings here about the new menu (I think someone posted a copy of it), but when I tried to find it now I could not (it was from someone who was on one of the ships where John said it had been already rolled out). The one thing I remember was that it was pretty similar to the current menu (at least from my perspective).

I attended the Chef Table on Carnival Valor last week. We were told that it was the first cruise for the third edition. Our menu was different from the menu someone else posted on another thread. I will try to post a photo of the menu later tonight. Great food!

I attended the Chef Table on Carnival Valor last week. We were told that it was the first cruise for the third edition. Our menu was different from the menu someone else posted on another thread. I will try to post a photo of the menu later tonight. Great food!

Oh awesome! That would be great! Thank you

Cheers."

An announcement about an announcement. Go figure.

An announcement about an announcement. Go figure.

lol ... that was what I was thinking when I read it. But at the very least hoping the announced announcement will be more definitive about the the menu. And (fingers crossed) when the menu will be completely rolled out.

Also, it spells out which ships have it and therefor which do not.

I am looking forward to the new menu with great anticipation. My sister and I are cruising on the magic November 9. I am treating her to the chefs table for her birthday which was in July. Looking so forward to it. If anyone can post the new menu I would love it and thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol ... that was what I was thinking when I read it. But at the very least hoping the announced announcement will be more definitive about the the menu. And (fingers crossed) when the menu will be completely rolled out.

Also, it spells out which ships have it and therefor which do not.

Which makes one wonder. Why not just make the announcement when an announcement is ready to be made.

"Coming soon. An announcement".

Which makes one wonder. Why not just make the announcement when an announcement is ready to be made.

"Coming soon. An announcement".

Actually maybe his plan is working. Even the negative nellies here are talking about it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We were on the Dream over Labor Day and did Chef's Table and were told that it was the new menu. Sorry, I did not keep the menu but it was different and enjoyable and our 5th time. It was Chef Allan on the Dream. Had it in the galley which was the first time and too loud for me. Normally the Chef talks more and we ask questions and we got neither.

Food was great!