Anyone wear Chico's Traveler Classic knits on their cruise?

High Cs

I have a three piece stretchy knit (slinky???) pants/tank/pants in brown and the other in black. I now take just the tanks and pants, and have spent the last year assembling a wardrobe of chiffon and goergette tops and jackets. I've got my evening clothes down to about 6 lbs, and enough for 10 days, including formal outfits ( georgette or chiffon pants/skirts.

But, the slinky knits are still my go-to basics.

45 pounds for 3week in Europe w/ TA cruze mixed in

in 2 LBD's//a long sleeve jewel neck..and tank style..both long ish,,never cen sorry. just took on to Morocco and wore a sheer dressy top over it for 5 star hotel dinner..have mt go to's..always.....Nov thru Feb is the time for light burn out velvets at night.....also chiffon panel trousers w. many tops for all my neutrals.

Good to know--thanks!

45 pounds for 3week in Europe w/ TA cruze mixed in

I'm hoping for 35 lbs for next April/May, because we have LAX-FLL, then an 11 night cruise, then hotel in FLL again, then TA, then BCN-London, then 4 nights in the UK, then Eurostar to Paris, 5 nights in Paris, then back to London for a night, then fly back to LAX.

I'm imagining myself schlepping that suitcase through all of this, and even with spinner wheels, I'd like it to be more in the 35 - 45 lb range, preferring 35. I pretty much want my slinky pants and tanks to be the heaviest clothes I take, and I'll probably wear one of the pants during the day!!

Edited by pcur