Movies showing on the Crown?

rtlk

What movie selections are showing on the Crown the next couple of weeks?

Not sure about the Crown but our Island (Panama Canal) cruise leaves next week and we are going to see

Godzilla (2014): Starring Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Ken Watanabe. Directed by Gareth Edwards. PG-13, 123 min.

Maleficent (2014): Starring Angelina Jolie, Elle Fanning. Directed by Robert Stromberg. PG, 97 mins.

Been getting them for a couple of years, at least.

Get one about entertainment, Cruise Director and Captain Circle host, and one about Captain and Maitre 'd.

I have never seen this. Do they send it to you via email? I've been on 3 Princess cruises in the last two years and it's news to me.

Usually its sent out via e-mail a couple of weeks before you cruise. Gives you info on entertainment and welcomes you. To see the info you have to scroll down. My friend never scrolled down her e-mail and never knew it was all listed.

Not sure about the Crown but our Island (Panama Canal) cruise leaves next week and we are going to see

Godzilla (2014): Starring Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Ken Watanabe. Directed by Gareth Edwards. PG-13, 123 min.

Maleficent (2014): Starring Angelina Jolie, Elle Fanning. Directed by Robert Stromberg. PG, 97 mins.

And we are on the Golden next week and have the same movies....so I guess they all show the same thing!

My daughter just got off the Crown this morning, the movies that she said they had:

Godzilla 2014, Million Dollar Arm, Captain America, The Winter Soldier,

The Fault in our Stars, Malificent , and Mama Mia

Hope this helps

Cori

My daughter just got off the Crown this morning, the movies that she said they had:

Godzilla 2014, Million Dollar Arm, Captain America, The Winter Soldier,

The Fault in our Stars, Malificent , and Mama Mia

Hope this helps

Cori

I saw Million Dollar Arm recently, in the Princess Theater on the Grand. Great! I went just to see the beginning, but I stayed for the whole thing, even the music over the credits. Wonderful!

I couldn't watch Mama Mia, though, not again. On the Grand, people with too much to drink seemed to like Mama Mia, or so they screamed on the elevator. Another example of poor manners and lack of etiquette, by some, on the elevators.

Edited by Cruisin'Rabbit