Spa bookings

Merry Maid

It's dimmed because Cunard doesn't have online booking available. This has to be done directly with Canyon Ranch either by telephone or on board.

Canyon Ranch takes QM2 appointments within a window of 30-7 days before sailing. Any later than that booking must be done on board.

The telephone for QM2 appointments can be found at Canyon Ranch at Sea.

Edited by BlueRiband

I am booked on a January cruise on QE and the spa bookings was not highlighted until two weeks ago but now it highlighted (green) and bookings, it says, can be made, although, I have not tried to go thru the process to see if that is true. Our voyage is 3 and half months away.

I just went over and logged into the VP to see if I could book. I could not actually book spa treatments and such ...I tried varying dates and treatments and it always came back saying "no treatments on that date available, try a different selection".

However, I tried to book the specialty restaurant (Veranda in my case) and it allowed me to book, if I wished to.

Strange that it would let me book the restaurant, but not the spa. It must be because the spa is run by someone other than Cunard maybe. Plus it is interesting that they would "let" you book anything prior to final payment.

Edited by alibabacruisers

I am booked on a January cruise on QE and the spa bookings was not highlighted until two weeks ago but now it highlighted (green) and bookings, it says, can be made, although, I have not tried to go thru the process to see if that is true. Our voyage is 3 and half months away.

I just went over and logged into the VP to see if I could book. I could not actually book spa treatments and such ...I tried varying dates and treatments and it always came back saying "no treatments on that date available, try a different selection".

However, I tried to book the specialty restaurant (Veranda in my case) and it allowed me to book, if I wished to.

Strange that it would let me book the restaurant, but not the spa. It must be because the spa is run by someone other than Cunard maybe. Plus it is interesting that they would "let" you book anything prior to final payment.

Hi Barbara, I too tried to book the spa. I couldn't either it kept telling me I would be passing the international date line and the date was not available. It must have shifted from the Pacific to the Atlantic lol. I haven't tried again but will have a go at some point

Sent from my iPad using Forums