Regal- Where is the nightly cocktail gathering for Platinum/Elite passengers ?

Orangefan

I will be b2b on the Regal in the beginning of November. On the other cruises we are usually at Skywalker or the Explorers Lounge. I was wondering where those pre-dinner gatherings for the Platinum/Elite are held on the Regal.

Sali

On the Regal two weeks ago it was Club 6.

I will be b2b on the Regal in the beginning of November. On the other cruises we are usually at Skywalker or the Explorers Lounge. I was wondering where those pre-dinner gatherings for the Platinum/Elite are held on the Regal.

Sali

Hi Sali - did a quick search and found this from Pam in CA.

I think this was referencing her TA last year on the Royal, which had a lot of Platinum/Elites. I've read the location depends in part upon the number of Platinum/Elites on each sailing. Kay

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=43040962&postcount=11

I think this was referencing her TA last year on the Royal, which had a lot of Platinum/Elites. I've read the location depends in part upon the number of Platinum/Elites on each sailing. Kay

Unfortunately, neither location is quite as nice as Skywalkers on the Grand class ships (the Grand being excluded from the group of course).

Unfortunately, neither location is quite as nice as Skywalkers on the Grand class ships (the Grand being excluded from the group of course).

I agree ! Nothing better than being at Skywalkers when you are leaving the port and seeing the sunset. It is a soothing atmosphere . Usually bump into people in my roll call and get to talk.

Sali

Thanks Kay ! With the rain this pm, I decided to started to assemble my things for the Regal cruises coming up in 46 days ! I look forward to meeting you and Mark on the cruise.

Sali