booking - same name?

ABQrobin

Is there an issue with same names for clients with Carnival? My husband does not have a common name, but we have run into lots of people with same last name. I just was on the Carnival website and when it asked me if I wanted to "HOLD" the reservation, I entered my husband's full name and it came up as "client already exists". I am guessing that someone with same name is in their database. Odd.

Anybody have this problem before?

Am I going to have this happen when I actually book?

Is there an issue with same names for clients with Carnival? My husband does not have a common name, but we have run into lots of people with same last name. I just was on the Carnival website and when it asked me if I wanted to "HOLD" the reservation, I entered my husband's full name and it came up as "client already exists". I am guessing that someone with same name is in their database. Odd.

I am not sure about the problem when you experienced when you put the cruise on hold. However, when you actually book, you must enter in identifying info such as DOB and address.

When you check in online, you enter in how you will identify yourself at the port such as w/passport (incl the #) or BC.

No that didn't happen to me I held a cruise before and I already have a cruised booked, it only said when it would expire.

Edited by siestakeys04

okay.... just booked and realized it was the e-mail address. I guess months ago I registered to receive e-mails or something. I had to book using our other e-mail address and it worked fine.

I thought so, when you said you entered in the phone number. Glad it is all well. Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by Herbaltees