NCL Pearl Pictorial Review Sept 14th - 21st

Sestar

It was cold and misty. After having breakfast at great outdoor. We climbed the stairs to deck 13 to enjoy the view. The wind was so strong and chill. Then it hits me that DUH! Why dont we go enjoy the view from our balcony??

DSC_0248_zpsf866ae48.jpg

DSC_0245_zps6f757f73.jpg

starting to see some ice

DSC_0249_zps147e276f.jpg

DSC_0252_zps36b86155.jpg

Spotted a few sea otters

DSC_0331_zps5658b561.jpg

DSC_0322_zps088ef372.jpg

Part of the glacier

DSC_0330_zpsde7e4e1d.jpg

From a far distance. I spotted a ship.

DSC_0324_zps0f6dcd2d.jpg

Enjoying the Champagne I won at the Latitude Party with glacier view

DSC_0338_zpse45c92d1.jpg

It was a little hard to enjoy the balcony because our neighbor's autism daughter was jumping and banging at the balcony next to us.

DSC_0353_zpse5b3def8.jpg

Since we came to Victoria last year and stayed here a few days. We didn't bother to get off the ship. The ship parked too far from the downtown area.

I was still able to snap a few pics without getting off the ship using my big lenses.

DSC_0577_zpsd67ee8eb.jpg

DSC_0578_zpsda7b4f0b.jpg

DSC_0579_zps44d2ea3e.jpg

DSC_0581_zps89bcc575.jpg

DSC_0582_zps9fe9d018.jpg

DSC_0584_zps3cd3c16c.jpg

After dinner. We went to deck 12,13 and sun deck to enjoy the calm relaxing evening. We were greeted by a huge ship next to us Grand Princess

DSC_0628_zpsb35af1e2.jpg

DSC_0621_zps1a50a275.jpg

I was spying on them for a little bit.

Grand Princess Bridge

DSC_0636_zpsad5c9476.jpg

Pearl was prettier.... lol

DSC_0644_zpsf5a2bb7c.jpg

DSC_0651_zps0dd5d085.jpg

DSC_0616_zps48f2e222.jpg

"The hotel director shared with us a few changes that will take place for Pearl. Unfortunately, these info is not available for public yet. I can't share with u guys. :D"

Boy would I love to know that secret. Thanks for all of the pictures as they brought back many happy memories.

Thanks so much for sharing your pix - they are great! We are taking this cruise in May and I'm trying to obtain all the info possible :-). From the pix I can tell that you were in a balcony cabin or was that a mini-suite?

Looking forward to the rest of your report!

Hello g35girl,

We had balcony room on deck 10 BA category.

Sestar -- I am hoping yhe changes to the Pearl do not entail cancelling any cruises. We booked the Pearl after many changes to ships on Carnival; not happy at this tine with Carnival. Will these "secret" changes take place before April 2015?

I love your review and pictures. I sailed to Alaska with my sister and loved it! Beautiful scenery. Thanks!

Sestar -- I am hoping yhe changes to the Pearl do not entail cancelling any cruises. We booked the Pearl after many changes to ships on Carnival; not happy at this tine with Carnival. Will these "secret" changes take place before April 2015?

I love your review and pictures. I sailed to Alaska with my sister and loved it! Beautiful scenery. Thanks!

MDavis23, I cant recall when the changes will take place. Lets just say Indigo can seat more people. :D I'm sure you are saved from the changes. I cant imagine those chances will take place that quick. It involves planning and building.

I'm sure you will enjoy your cruise.

Edited by Sestar

MDavis23, I cant recall when the changes will take place. Lets just say Indigo can seat more people. :D I'm sure you are saved from the changes. I cant imagine those chances will take place that quick. It involves planning and building.

I'm sure you will enjoy your cruise.

Thank you for your reassurance. We are looking forward to sailing on the Pearl.

I must be doing something wrong. I can't see the pictures. All I see is photo bucket saying that someone has to upgrade for more bandwidth.

You're not doing anything wrong. They were here yesterday but not today. She needs to do something with her photobucket account.

I must be doing something wrong. I can't see the pictures. All I see is photo bucket saying that someone has to upgrade for more bandwidth.

Sorry, i think i uploaded too many pictures and it has exceeded the bandwidth. I just upgraded my account for a small fee so u guys can enjoy the pics. ;)