Young couples??? Navigator 12/7

You'll find people of all ages. You might want to sign up for your roll call to meet some people online before the cruise. The people on roll call tend to be older but not always. There have been quite a few young couples at the meet and mingle meetings, so be sure to sign up for that.

My parents went on a cruise on their honeymoon (many, many years ago) and they didn't see anyone even close to their age. A few days in, they ran into another couple their age. They became lifelong friends with the other couple.

My fiance and i are in our early 20's and so far the only posts we've seen are from older couples. Which is fine by us but we were wondering if there are any other couples on this cruise in their early 20's or 30's.

There are certainly an abundance of older posters here on CC. Not that it's a bad thing!! Much fewer of us younger people. We're 31 and have been avidly cruising for 5 years now. We know we're not the average cruise fanatic age, but that's okay.

We won't be on your cruise though, sorry :(

Yes..plenty of younger folks...but don't discount the fun older couples can be! Many of us are consummate partiers....heck, we've been practicing for YEARS! We know how to have a good time!

We might even teach the youngsters a thing or two... ;-) LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You'll find people of all ages. You might want to sign up for your roll call to meet some people online before the cruise. The people on roll call tend to be older but not always. There have been quite a few young couples at the meet and mingle meetings, so be sure to sign up for that.

This is a great suggestion. Be active on your roll call and connect with other people on your cruise. Hopefully others in your age group will be on the roll call as well, and you'll have someone to look for at the meet and mingle.

Just got off the Navigator last week - you're going to love it.