Ocean Princess to be sold

CJcruzer

Going on the Eurodam in Nov ;)

Email me when you have time would like to catch up with you

Lyn

ENJOY!! Be sure to try Tamarind...and my favorite lounge at sea, Silk Den, mid-ship just outside Tamarind. The first few days of any cruise it is almost deserted, as if people only discover it mid-way through the voyage.

I'll see if I have your email Lyn. Bon Voyage!

The Pacific Princess is scheduled to do the Princess 50th Anniversary Cruise in December 2015. It's a 14 day Mexican Riviera cruise that is similar to the 1st Princess cruise sailed. This cruise sold out in a couple weeks. There are supposed to be special events and dignitaries on board. Rumors that the Love Boat cast may be there. The CC roll call is huge. I'm lucky to have a cabin booked. Many of the people are highly traveled with Princess. People would be very upset if this ship was sold before that cruise. I'd hate to see that uproar!

I have never sailed on those old Renaissance Cruises vessels, but I have well traveled friends who have. Given that the experiences of others are different and certainly just as valid, my friends thought the Renaissance Cruise ship on which they sailed was the most unpleasant ship on which they have sailed.

Never have considered them for that reason inasmuch as I value the opinions of my friends quite highly.

We had a cruise booked on one of those ships (Azamara) but cancelled right in time after having researched the ship more closely.