Majesty 3 night MDR menus

[quote name='CRUISEBOY305']from my experience on Majesty Pomodoro has been the first night the last 2 or 3 sailings I was on.[/quote]

Thanks Cruiseboy, Most seem to say Mojo is first but I read another review recently where someone said same as you - that the first night was pomodoro

[quote name='seguetocaribe']Thanks Cruiseboy, Most seem to say Mojo is first but I read another review recently where someone said same as you - that the first night was pomodoro[/QUOTE]

Maybe on the 4-night sailing the first night could be Mojo. I usually do the 3-nighters on Majesty and it's been Pomodoro everytime I've been on. I always order the Fish, seafood and mash. Now I'm hungry :p

Sorry Erik, it's Mojo the first night. :)

I was on Majesty this past weekend and 3 weekends before that. Mojo, Saffron and Pimiento.

Be sure to try the Chilled Strawberry Bisque on Pimiento. Lasagna is excellent, too.

"Taste of Tuscany" is offered in the Compass Deli at 7:30 on nights 1 and 3 - Italian menu with "unlmited wine" for $30. Chef's Table is offered night 2. You can only sign up for these on board.

If you want to see recent cruise compasses, check out the last posts on my review thread here:

[url]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2090546[/url] Edited by MattInFLL

Wait, I stand corrected - Erik is correct to an extent - I'm not sure how it works, but items from Pomodoro are on the first night with items from Mojo. The Lamb Shank is available, for example. So now I don't know what to say about the first night :)