Jr Suite deck 10 directly Aft on the Freedom Class

Since 1406 is a Junior Suite, it does not lose any furniture because it has a connecting door. That only occurs in smaller cabins.

Its walk-in closet is slightly smaller than other JS walk-in closets because it is at an angle. You probably won't notice it. ;)

Noise is only a problem if your neighbors are screamers or run their TV at a high volume, and that would be a problem even without a connecting door. The door really won't make a difference.

That's a great cabin.

:)

Location is great for aft views, BUT- keep in mind you are right BELOW the Windjammer Cafe...IF you are light sleepers, you WILL possibly hear some noise from above-people or crew coming in early to eat, set up the tables, etc...I NEVER get a balcony that has public spaces above, nor below the cabin I want..I often get the JS on deck 9 on the HUMP..great views unobstructed, although the balcony is smaller than the aft balconies, it's still a nice size ( 94 SF)...my wife sleeps thru anything, but I am a light sleeper and have experienced noise from above or below because I took a cabin either on deck 6 ( above Royal P..) or deck 10 ( below Pool deck or Windjammer)...just keep that in mind, if no problem, great cabin..

Big Al

Since 1406 is a Junior Suite, it does not lose any furniture because it has a connecting door. That only occurs in smaller cabins.

Its walk-in closet is slightly smaller than other JS walk-in closets because it is at an angle. You probably won't notice it. ;)

Noise is only a problem if your neighbors are screamers or run their TV at a high volume, and that would be a problem even without a connecting door. The door really won't make a difference.

That's a great cabin.

:)

Great, thanks.

Location is great for aft views, BUT- keep in mind you are right BELOW the Windjammer Cafe...IF you are light sleepers, you WILL possibly hear some noise from above-people or crew coming in early to eat, set up the tables, etc...I NEVER get a balcony that has public spaces above, nor below the cabin I want..I often get the JS on deck 9 on the HUMP..great views unobstructed, although the balcony is smaller than the aft balconies, it's still a nice size ( 94 SF)...my wife sleeps thru anything, but I am a light sleeper and have experienced noise from above or below because I took a cabin either on deck 6 ( above Royal P..) or deck 10 ( below Pool deck or Windjammer)...just keep that in mind, if no problem, great cabin..

Big Al

Thank you. I am a light sleeper but I always use a sound machine at night. :)

We have been in 1406 on Freedom and loved it. Junior suite with huge private and QUIET balcony. No noise from the Windjammer at all. No noise from people in the hall. Fantastic! Only negative.....the lack of a sea breeze like you get from side balconies. Wish they had installed ceiling fans!

We have been in 1406 on Freedom and loved it. Junior suite with huge private and QUIET balcony. No noise from the Windjammer at all. No noise from people in the hall. Fantastic! Only negative.....the lack of a sea breeze like you get from side balconies. Wish they had installed ceiling fans!

Concur...had same JS cabin on FOS a few years ago...very quiet, no noise from WJ cafe and overall great cabin..enjoy!