Ecstasy tragedy this morning

pamrose228

A friend of mine face planted in an elevator on the Imagination recently because some "kind" guest spilled a Mojito but did not bother to tell anyone. She feel on the glass as well. She has a hurt wrist, bruises all over her elbows and knees, as well as a hurt shoulder. Unfortunately, we are hearing these kinds of incidents all too often these days!!! :eek:

It is sad that someone lost their life, but in the end and sad reality their stupidity of being in a restricted area doing something they shouldn't have done is in no way the cruise lines fault. Although in today's age some lawyer will find a way to make it the lines fault.

Feel sorry for the family.

It is sad that someone lost their life, but in the end and sad reality their stupidity of being in a restricted area doing something they shouldn't have done is in no way the cruise lines fault. Although in today's age some lawyer will find a way to make it the lines fault.

Feel sorry for the family.

True. They'll say the mast was not guarded;)

Such a horrible story.....very sorry for the family's loss ....

I am wondering if..... in this day and age of the Social Media "SELFIES" and "GoPro" Video's, some people are just making bad decisions and taking more risks.

This is just a observation as to why he may have been in that area.....

Such a horrible story.....very sorry for the family's loss ....

I am wondering if..... in this day and age of the Social Media "SELFIES" and "GoPro" Video's, some people are just making bad decisions and taking more risks.

This is just a observation as to why he may have been in that area.....

People have been making bad decisions since time immemorial.

MIAMI (AP) — A 20-year-old man has died after falling from a mast on a Carnival Cruise Lines ship docked at Miami's port.

Carnival officials said Monday that the man went into a restricted area aboard the Carnival Ecstasy and climbed a forward mast, then fell onto the deck below. He was later pronounced dead at a hospital.

Miami-Dade County police say the man's fall was the equivalent of two decks of the ship.

Police also say there's no evidence of foul play. The man's identity was not immediately released.

MIAMI (AP) — A 20-year-old man has died after falling from a mast on a Carnival Cruise Lines ship docked at Miami's port.

Carnival officials said Monday that the man went into a restricted area aboard the Carnival Ecstasy and climbed a forward mast, then fell onto the deck below. He was later pronounced dead at a hospital.

Miami-Dade County police say the man's fall was the equivalent of two decks of the ship.

Police also say there's no evidence of foul play. The man's identity was not immediately released.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/deadline-miami/article2294225.html

Absolutely heartbreaking....my heart just breaks for his family! Most of us are guilty of doing things that were not so smart but did not have this result. I look back at some of the crazy things I did in high school and I am blessed to still be here.

I was on the port of miami webcam this morning.. and heard one voice saying "I have a body." I am thinking maybe that came from the Ecstacy..

anyway... this is a very sad situation for the person that died and his family... I wish people would lighten up on the "stupid" remarks. The family may be cc members... they are going through enough heartache..