Internet and Laundry costs

meganelise

We are will be on the Grand Mediterranean (12 day) and will at some point need laundry done and need a bit of internet. How much is the internet, is it wifi or do I have to use their computers? As for laundry, does anyone know what day on that cruise they offer laundry specials or just what they charge for a "bag" of clothes? And does anyone know how much laundry is if they arent doing a special?

thank you!

The special I believe on the Spirit was on day 8, get them back day 10. For small amounts of internet I believe it was $.75/minute, lower rates if you bought at least 100 minutes, plus usually some other deal for about 10 more free minutes. The rate is the same if you use wifi or their computers, not very fast. Only problem I had they were down the last night when I wanted to do the preflight check in for disembarking the next morning.

The special I believe on the Spirit was on day 8, get them back day 10. For small amounts of internet I believe it was $.75/minute, lower rates if you bought at least 100 minutes, plus usually some other deal for about 10 more free minutes. The rate is the same if you use wifi or their computers, not very fast. Only problem I had they were down the last night when I wanted to do the preflight check in for disembarking the next morning.

How special was that laundry special?