Grandeur - Outdoor Movie Screen

MOcruiserman

Others have already answered your questions, so I won't repeat.

I just wanted to say that I thought I'd HATE it. I thought it would be blasting, but that wasn't the case.

We even enjoyed a few movies in the evening.

Agree with this. Didn't think I would like it at all and ended up watching two different movies in the evenings. Also easier to see some of the activities happening around the pool while up on the top deck.

Actually it wasn't anymore intrusive than anything else that was going on in that area. LOL Also we found lots of quiet spots on the Grandeur where we could sit and watch the sea.

In March they showed Gravity a few times at night. In San Juan, after we got back onboard it was showing. No popcorn and not a huge crowd. During the day they showed the CD's morning show and a loop of some stuff, nothing I really remember. Since March wasn't football season we didnt' see any games, but in the fall on Allure and FR they showed games. I hope to see a game or two on GR in Nov. I'm a big football fan-Dallas Cowboys in particular and DH watches (Redskins fan), but not like I do. Born in TX, raised by football fans, I know the game well lol.

I wonder what movie they'll be showing on GR in 3.5 weeks when we're onboard.

DH and I just discussed the fact we thought Gravity sucked. We know enough about space travel and orbits to not be able to suspend reality enough to enjoy it LOL.

Edited by BND