Private Stingray City Excursion for group of 13

QTPieRye

• 3 weeks later...

We haven't done it in Grand Cayman, but I would recommend that you contact Stingray Sailing and see what kind of price they have. I believe they only take 24 or 25 people tops anyway, so depending on what the ship schedule is, you might be close to having a private tour anyway, even if you just booked the regular trip. Stingray sailing (dot) com

We are a group of 13 thinking about booking a private stingray city excursion. Has anyone done this? with with what company? and was it worth the money for the private excursion? Thanks :)

Native Way Watersports offers 3 and 5 hour private charters that might work for your group.

Without a doubt – try Stingray Sailing! While we didn't do a private group – we were extremely happy with every minute of our experience with them. They have a really nice boat, excellent snorkel gear, and great all-around service. Definitely will be sailing with them again in the future!

I love Native Way, you can reserve a boat but they only take 25 max so even if you just go on one of their reg trips you will have a great time.. I have been with them 3 times.

I also chartered a boat in May from another co. cant remember right now who and it was $1,000 for 4 hours. we had 25 in our group so it still worked out well and it was just us